OUR NEW PATIENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: ATHENA HEALTH
At Florida Orthopaedic Institute, we are constantly looking for ways to ensure that you are not only aware of but also involved in the maintenance and improvement of your health, so that you always have the highest quality of orthopaedic care.
If you are already an established patient, you can now use the power of the web to track all aspects of your care. Our new Patient Portal enables you to communicate with our practice easily, safely and securely.
STAY CONNECTED TO YOUR HEALTH 24/7, FROM ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE.
Our 24/7 online Portal lets you:
- Conveniently view appointments
- Request prescription refills
- Access test results and health information
- Pay or view your bills
- Communicate privately with your provider
- Complete health forms electronically, ahead of time, within 11 days of appointment date.
HOW DOES THE ATHENAHEALTH PORTAL BENEFIT YOU?
- You can send a message to the medical team, request prescription refills, and check the status of your bill in a personalized patient portal 24/7.
- Physicians and other medical personnel are now able to view your patient profile in one system.
HOW DOES ATHENAHEALTH IMPACT MY VISIT?
- Patients will be considered a new patient on their initial visit once ATHENAHEALTH is launched. You will have to input your health information into the new system, even if you have entered the information in a previous visit.
- You’ll check in at the front desk and use a tablet to complete your registration paperwork.
- You’ll receive a link via an email or text message to access your portal and complete the required paperwork for future office visits. **Please Note: APPOINTMENT PAPERWORK WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ON THE PORTAL UNTIL 11 DAYS PRIOR TO ACTUAL APPOINTMENT DATE.
Monday – Thursday: 6:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon